Care with space heaters…

//Care with space heaters…

Care with space heaters…

At this time of year Fire Departments are attempting to spread the word to NOT plug space heaters into power strips. The load/draw on the power strip from the heater is far more than it can take, causing the power strip to melt, and potentially catch on fire.

This news article captures the message from a few Fire Departments:

News Article on Electrical Fires

Here is the NFPA site for more:

NFPA on Electrical Fires

and an NFPA public safety announcement:

By |2018-11-27T11:14:28+00:00November 27th, 2018|

About the Author: