Coal Creek Fire volunteer firefighters have updated our website:
The website has a great new look, including a wonderful view of/from the Canyon by canyonite & photographer Dave Schemel.
The content has been updated, and the information reviewed, refreshed & updated. You’ll find:
- Current fire rating: low, moderate, high, very high, extreme.
- Information about the department, the district, our volunteer firefighters & volunteering.
- Home owner resources; information for completing insurance forms, emergency notifications, reflective markers – to get found, and safety tips.
- Community resources; campfires, mitigation, canyon driving & routes in and out of the canyon.
- News & updates – including red flag warnings, fire restrictions, and more.
Let us know what you think, and if there is anything you’d like to see added, via our “contact us” page. Additionally, if you’d like to get updates from the fire department, subscribe to get emails: